- Tested according to ISO 140, Acoustics - Measurement of sound insulation in buildings and of building elements -- Part 3: Laboratory measurements of airborne sound insulation of building elements by SIRIM MALAYSIA
- Standard doors are single leaf type. Special size available upon request.
- Specifically designed high-performance acoustic door (Rating STC 46) for a studio room, commercial, industrial or civic application.
- Acoustically designed and constructed from heavy gauge sheet steel, internally stiffen, filled with heavy density acoustic materials.
- Supplied complete with the door frame, hinges and pull-handle. Other types of lock, handle are available upon request.
Fully factory fitted to facilitate ease of installation at site.
- The standard finish to door and frame is one coat of green oxide primer over the mild steel.
- Optional: Door closers and other special fittings are available as optional extras.
Door Type: Acoustic Door
Model: AD 75
Test Result Rating : Rw = 46
Size : 1200mm(W) × 2400mm(H) (inclusive frame)
Detail: Single Leaf / Swing Type
Test Laboratory: SIRIM Malaysia
Test Standard: ISO 140 Part 3